The Mikki Soft Pin Slicker has specially shaped slicker pins which are mounted on an air cushion to enhance grooming action & reduce any excessive brushing force.Features:
- Suitable for fine and medium coats
- Curved back for a natural grooming action, enabling the medium length stainless steel pins to work effectively.
- Removes unwanted dead hair from undercoat and top coat
- Helps brush out minor knots and tangles
- Available in small, medium and large sizes.
Directions for use:Use gentle stroking actions to allow the slicker pins to ease through matts and tangles and remove any dead hair from both the top coat and the undercoat – leaving the coat clean and healthy. Be gentle and careful at first until you are familiar with the action. Remove dead hair from the slicker every few strokes so you get the best grooming results.N.B. Slickers are not suitable for “corded” coats (Puli, Komodor etc).
The ball pin slicker brush has a curved back for a natural grooming action
The steel ball works effectively through the coat without scratching the animals back
Slicker ball pins ease through matts and tangles
Removes dead and unwanted hair
Removes hair from the topcoat and undercoat
Leaves the coat clean and healthy.